Datacron and Lore hunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Datacron and Lore hunt

Post  Nrod on Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:05 pm

A datacron and lore hunt will be hosted by me every Thursday night at 8pm Eastern time. We will be starting on Tython and going through every planet to at least Tatooine and further if it isn't too late.

The only requirement is you have to have a ship, obviously. Your level, skill, class etc. doesn't matter. I would prefer you have a speeder, but it is not required. I am now going to require you HAVE TO BE on Teamspeak,(server: 24.74.197.246 Password: SWTOR case sensitive) to make it easier on me explaining the hunt's, paths etc.

Hope to see you all there.

Black Commander Nrod

Edit 2-24: Starting next thursday, March 1st, I will require 2 things from anyone going on the datacron hunt. 1, you have to have a speeder, 2. You have to be on teamspeak. I cant be running 12 man datacron runs without you being on teamspeak like I just did. It does not work and drives me nuts. I simply can not type directions out to you, talk the directions to the people in TS AND do the directions myself while pulling people having trouble, ETC all at the same time. It doesn't work.

Last edited by Nrod on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:34 am; edited 3 times in total

Nrod
Black Commander

Back to top Go down

Re: Datacron and Lore hunt

Post  Erevine on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:42 pm

Oh, that's good to hear. I was really worried I wasn't gonna be able to participate this Thursday as I'm gonna be away for the day, but the fact it's not on makes me feel better about it.

Erevine
Black Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Nrod on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:04 pm

Erevine wrote:Oh, that's good to hear. I was really worried I wasn't gonna be able to participate this Thursday as I'm gonna be away for the day, but the fact it's not on makes me feel better about it.

Its all good, I'll be doing it every thursday that I can. Have some things I need to do tonight.

Nrod
Black Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Nrod on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:06 am

Thursday the 23rd, I'll be starting around 8pm Eastern. Be going to hopefully at least Tatooine. Thats almost 30 datacrons. Hope to see everyone there. And I WILL require you to be on Teamspeak. You dont have to have a mic, but I will be talking on TS instead of typing everything to the OPS.

Nrod
Black Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Nrod on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:34 am

Good run tonight! had about 8-12 people on and off, all the way to Tatooine. Hope to see more out next week!

Nrod
Black Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ista on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:27 am

Very nice Nrod. I just wish I could be on earlier to catch more of the run.

Ista
Free Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Nrod on Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:56 am

Another good run on the 1st. Glad to see everyone on Teamspeak, made it 10000x's easier on me. Took about 14-18 different people all the way to Tatooine again.

Nrod
Black Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top