Welcome to the Fold

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome to the Fold

Post  Marxis on Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:38 pm

Welcome fellow Republic Guard Members, this is Marxis Commander of the Orange Clan, we have very large goals and hopes with the end game content in SWTOR. We want to get full raid groups up and running as quickly as possible, We are currently looking for all classes and specs, However we are in high Demand for Tanks and Dps. So please if you are wanting to help the Guard tackle all the end game content and be able to sport the best gear that this game has to offer come and join the Orange offensive. Lets gear up and destroy all that stands in our path.

To join the Orange Clan please contact Marxis or Kagaree. if were not on send us an end game mail. We are both willing to help with any task you have rather it be a question or helping you rock out some quest to get geared up and leveled up.

A few things that we are looking for in our ranks:
1. Must have Team Speak and be able to listen as well as talk.
2. Regardless of spec we will expect you to know the ends and outs of your class.
3. We want calm and patient players. (This is all new to us, we will wipe... but we will master the ops with time.

Marxis
Orange Commander

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to the Fold

Post  Jukaar on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:06 am

Glad to be on the team. Im up for pretty much anything. Dont hesitate to ask me for help.

Jukaar
Free Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Medusa on Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:15 pm

Hello, hello... Wor'tarab and I would like an "audition" for the Orange Clan. I am Commando DPS and Wor'tarab is Scoundral and healer (a good healer at that!) Let me know what I have to do to get my damage on... cheers

Medusa
Free Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Nrod on Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:01 am

Medusa wrote:Hello, hello... Wor'tarab and I would like an "audition" for the Orange Clan. I am Commando DPS and Wor'tarab is Scoundral and healer (a good healer at that!) Let me know what I have to do to get my damage on... cheers

I would recommend messaging them in game, if you havent already. Forums are still a little new and not everyone is using them on a regular basis.

Nrod
Black Commander

Back to top Go down

Too funny

Post  Medusa on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:13 pm

Thanks Nrod... I used the forums because we were to NOT to use in-game msgs. Laughing

Will kick it in reverse and send an email in world.

Medusa
Free Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Nrod on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:12 am

Medusa wrote:Thanks Nrod... I used the forums because we were to NOT to use in-game msgs. Laughing

Will kick it in reverse and send an email in world.

Fairly certain that is suppose to be "if were not on, send us an in-game email" ha

Nrod
Black Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top